Thumbnails are in inverse order to show

Issues related to current releases of Fotobounce on the Windows platform.

Thumbnails are in inverse order to show

Postby legarda_d » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:52 am

Previous versions, you can see all thumbnails ordered by capture date from the most recently to the oldest. But now, into a event (for example) the order is random (or I don't know what criterium is following), the first could be the last image, or is the last modified file, ....

How can I order as former versions?

I have v3.7.5 installed.

thanks
legarda_d

Re: Thumbnails are in inverse order to show

Postby admin » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:06 am

hi there, we have setup the system to show most recent photos first. this was based on user feedback. we are considering adding a toggle to switch back and forth on the ordering. would you be supportive of that change?
admin
Site Admin

Postby legarda_d » Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:01 pm

Hi,

I support this change :-D
At least, in presentation mode and event view, I think, capture order is better than others, because, not only you see the images, you tell a history and you need the correct order to show it. Make sense?

Also, the order now, is a bit confused, because, is not applying most recent criterium, I can see older images before the newest one, so, I think something strange happens ordering photos... Maybe Are you using date file instead of capture date?

Thanks
legarda_d

Postby legarda_d » Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:53 pm

Does nobody thinks like me?
legarda_d

Postby admin » Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:19 pm

The next version - 3.7.6 - will have a toggle to switch between old first and recent first.

Note: if you modify the image date via Fotobounce that change should always take precedence over EXIF or image date in the file system.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Windows