Matching Photo and Face sequence

Issues related to current releases of Fotobounce on the Windows platform.

Matching Photo and Face sequence

Postby brianbattuello » Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:37 am

Enjoying fotobounce very much, especially using it to view the many images of my kids growing up.

When I view the photos they appear in perfect sequence, either old/new or new/old, depending on my tools setting. However, the order of the corresponding "face" images doesn't change, and is not in order. Is there any way to match "photo" and "face" sequence, so I can view the "faces" in time order?

Thanks!
brianbattuello

Re: Matching Photo and Face sequence

Postby admin » Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:44 am

hi brian, good question - the order of the images is per the settings... we will see if it is an easy fix to have the faces match the oldest first/newest first setting. thanks for the feedback!
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:47 am

hi there - ok, we have done some research on this question (it is a good one!). the default sort order for faces is by "type" first then by "imagedate".

the various type categories are:

• "unknown" - not suspected of being someone
  • "suspect" - non-confirmed suspects
  • "person" - faces confirmed to be a specific person
  • "manual" - manually tagged people

within type, the suspected matches are sorted by highest confidence level first.

if all faces are confirmed and tagged then the sort order defaults to "imagedate". however, this is "oldest first" by default and should honor the album sorting preference. we will fix this bug in the next release.

thanks for pointing this out!
admin
Site Admin

Postby brianbattuello » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:41 pm

A belated thanks for a very helpful reply about the order "faces" appear in. Looking forward to having the faces in image date order in a future release!

Brian
brianbattuello

Return to Windows